The Drum Valve System from Micro Matic has become the standard for closed liquid transfer from drums and containers.
The system offers an environmentally safe method of dispensing liquid from returnable packaging.
Suitable for plastic or mild steel drums and stainless steel containers, the drum valve system transforms one-trip drums into returnable/refillable closed liquid transfer systems.
The Drum Valve System is a closed system. The robust stainless steel extractor valve remains in the container during the filling process and after dispensing. Not suitable for food or beverage valve system requirements.
A Closed Liquid Transfer Valve System for a Cleaner, Safer Tomorrow
Drum Valve System Benefits
- Closed filling and dry break emptying with less than 1ml residue
- Reduced operator exposure and improves worker safety
- Offers closed system filling and evacuation
- Improved product integrity and quality
- Easy to handle and operate, simplifies drum emptying
- Improved general cleanliness standards
- Extractor valve UN Group I/II/III Certified
- Supports returnable / refillable container systems
- Range of seal materials for wide chemical compatibility
- Fully replaceable seal system
- Minimizes waste
Product and Industry Applications
The Drum Valve System Configuration
The Drum Valve System
Extractor Valve can remain in place after emptying, transforming a single trip drum into a returnable / refillable container.